Hull City Council Disability Railcard

This railcard allows holders free off-peak travel on Northern Rail services between Hull and Scarborough; Hull and York via Selby; and between Goole and Gilberdyke.

To be eligible you need to be a Hull resident, hold a disability bus pass issued by Hull City Council and be registered with social services with a coloured disability registration card.